Dear DelCampo Community:
We would like to extend a warm welcome to DCIS community from DelCampo International School Food and Beverage Services, which operate The Gallery and The New Gallery Kiosk located at the Central Plaza.
- Daily Breakfast starting at 6: 45 AM
- Snacks throughout the school day including Saturdays from 7:30 AM to 12:00 M
- Daily Lunch, during times allocated by each academic area
- Special menu for Pre-School and First Grade (Wildcats Cubs)
- In-school special events and at Casa Campo, including: Fiesta Catracha, Christmas Festival, Family Day and Cultures of The World
- Gallery Kiosk
- Snacks through out the day and during DCIS’s after school programs including Enrichment Program and After-School activities.
Our mission is to provide fair-priced meals and snacks prepared with high quality ingredients by qualified and friendly staff. We all work together to develop appetizing meals and snacks that all the community enjoys. We are working hard to include healthy options. This year we will not sell sodas to students under the age of twelve, and have included a menu specifically for our younger wildcats in Pre-school and First Grade. DCIS Nannies take the food directly to their classrooms.
We are sensitive to the various nutritional needs of our students. If you have a special request please de not hesitate to contact me.
Purchasing a meal is very simple. Students can pay with cash, credit card and the DCIS Wild Cat’s Pre-Paid Card to help students avoid carrying cash. Please inquire at school store.
Head of DCIS Food & Beverage Services